Chester, England
Steve had a work meeting in Chester … so I tagged along. Chester … also happens to be the film location of our favorite trash British Soap – Holly Oaks! Its on everyday and moves at quite a fast pace so lots happens each week. It’s also on several times each week and the whole week repeats back to back on Saturday morning, so a bit hard to miss. We also have the excuse that watching it is part of our British cultural experience. A fair likeness of the British (I'm sure they would agree .. ha!) Chester has some Roman ruins, is filled with black and white striped medieval architecture and has a lively car free (actually I see cars in this picture hmmm...) central shopping area with stacked rows of interesting stores to poke through. Good for a weekend trip!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home