London Living

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Happy Holidays!!

HAPPY HAPPY HOLIDAYS everyone!! Steve and I are freezing our butts off in our first London winter, however we have been pleasantly surprised with minimal rain and short days, but wonderful blue skies! I have been told that this is not normal.

We are doing well and will be spending Christmas this year in London with Jo and some of her friends. As in Canada, we'll have a day off in lieu of Christmas, Boxing day and New Years day, but have decided otherwise to work through the holidays and take some time instead in 2006 as we have a few trips planned- yippeee!! Anyhooo just wanted to wish you all a wonderful holiday and all the best for a happy and healthy 2006! I've attached some Chrismassy London shots!
Big hugs! - we miss you all!
Al and Steve





1 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home